Even though things are opening up infection rates still high and I want to provide all my clients with a safe calm environment for treatments. I work with a range of people with different health needs and wish to maintain a safe space for all. I am working closely with my governing bodies and insurers to to check my guidelines.
I will cleaning all areas where clients have contact before and after sessions. You will be asked to wear a face mask to treatments. I will offer you hand sanitiser at the door and show you to the treatment area. I will go through all details on booking.
Risk assessment. Prior to your session Risk assessment I will go through a simple risk assessment to ensure its safe for you to attend.
- You cannot attend the sessions if you have ANY cold or flu-like symptoms (EVEN IF IT IS CONFIRMED NOT TO BE COVID).
- Please do not attend if a close contact or family member is exhibiting COVID-like symptoms.
- Please do not attend if any member of your family is self-isolating or tested positive for COVID.
- If you have returned from travelling abroad (TO ANY COUNTRY, INCLUDING GREEN LISTED COUNTRIES) you must wait 10 days after returning before attending your treatment.
- Clients are required to attend alone unless arranged in advance I don’t have a waiting area. In the case of clients under 16 years old one parent from the same household is welcome to attend.